What: 23rd Annual Durango Autumn Arts Festival
Where: East Second Avenue in Historic downtown Durango, Colorado
When: September 16 & 17, 2017, Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm
Booth Fees: Every booth has a corner orientation!
- 10′ x 10′ – $325
- 10′ x 20′ – $650 (limited number available)
APP DEADLINE: May 22, 2017
Join us in September in beautiful, historic downtown Durango, Colorado to celebrate the 23rd annual Durango Autumn Arts Festival. The Festival is a regional destination event, held on quaint, tree-lined Second Avenue surrounded by boutique hotels, shops, and locally-owned restaurants, with Main Avenue just one block down, known a gathering place for shoppers and the thousands of visitors that fill the town each fall.
Organized as a benefit event by and for the Durango Arts Center, the region’s premiere non-profit arts organization serving the Four Corners, the Festival is a well-loved and attended community event attracting a large audience throughout the weekend. In 2016, the Festival welcomed an estimated 7600 visitors. Artists and craftspeople report the show is well organized and offers great hospitality and friendly, steady crowds.
- Limited to 90 fine artists and fine craftspeople from around the country
- Corner booths for everyone – booths arranged in quads.
- Offering an artists’ welcome dinner, overnight security, booth sitters and setup/breakdown volunteer support
- Cash awards for Best of Show Fine Arts and Best of Show Fine Crafts
- Free parking with convenient setup/breakdown
- Juried by arts professionals in Colorado with national reputations
- Strategic regional advertising and promotion, including a printed Festival Guide insert in regional newspaper, and a show preview in Southwest Art Magazine, make for a well attended annual event, full of shoppers and art appreciators.
- Ranked among Top 100 Events for Sales of Fine Crafts by Greg Lawler’s Art Fair SourceBook 2016.